Friday, February 11, 2011

Lumberjocks

It all started when I was having trouble trying to figure out small problems with my coat/storage shelf project. I'll post pictures later. I searched and searched but nothing out there in the vast cyber space of code helped. You search on Google and find some help but it's not very specific to you or what your looking for. Well I've seen Lumberjocks numerous times before and was just a lurker "someone who just stops by but never registers or posts"and browsed.

So I joined and this place is GREAT! On here you can share different stories about what your building or just browse around. Its full of ideas from a bunch of great woodworkers who share ups and downs of the woodworking field. You can participate on forums which is nothing new, but when it comes to finding good info on wood projects this the place. It's like having Norm Abram at your beckon call. I'm going to be a devoted member and share what I can here and on my project blog. 50Splinters at Lumberjocks

No comments:

Post a Comment