Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jointer Pal



Like with anything that I buy for the shop I took my time and read the reviews. There were only a couple jointer set up kits available in my price range. Being a small shop with limited resources this is a big deal.

There are some really nice and pricy units out there. But none that spoke to me like the jointer pal. It had good reviews and was simple not overly complicated.

There are two models one with a plastic body and the other with metal. I chose the metal body because of the durability. Yes it was a bit more in the pocket but I wanted something that would last. I hate spending hard earned cash on crap and have it fall apart a year down the road.

I purchased it through Grizzly and waited patiently for it to arrive. Less than a week later it shows up on the front porch. Opened the box and found instructions even a monkey could figure out. With in 15 mins I was up and running with no problems. The wood I feed through my jointer is smooth and has even cuts.

All in all read your reviews and do our home work. This tool was well worth the $54.00 I spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment