Monday, August 8, 2011

Bosch sander review





12 years and the countdown was done! Through thick and thin. My craftsman orbital sander finally had hit. Now it was time to look for the most ideal and reasonable sander on the market. With so many sanders and options out there I took my time.

I spent what seemed like hours reading reviews and watching videos on YouTube about sanders. I think sometimes having to much information can be a good thing or bad thing with comparison graphs, pie charts, etc there great but make the decision factor that much more complicated. You can get XYZ with this model but you lose Z with this model but gain G with this. Going back and forth on some of the best and ideal sanders I finally made a decision. I ended up buying the Bosch ROS20VSK orbital sander with caring case for 69.00 at Lowe's

This tool takes some getting used to, it wants to do the work with you tagging along. Light pressure is all it takes there's no need to apply any type of hard force. The variable speed option is great it has a smooth start up speed and it blows through some wood. The filter system works like a charm hardly any dust as long as you use the 8 hole disks.

Overall I think this was a great investment to the tool collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment