Sunday, July 31, 2011

Great tools make for great customers

In my Esty shop I've been having a busy couple months with normal and custom orders. When this hectic time happens it's easy to forget why we have a business in the first place. It's your customers, they build you into a happy and thought provoking business. I've had some customers give me ideas that I probably would have never thought about making.

I love hearing stories about a customer using one of my wooden kitchen tools to make there favorite sauce. Or cutting some smoked tri-tip on one of the cutting boards. I makes me feel good to know that a happy customer is satisfied with there tools and wants to take of them like a family member.

I received a great email from a loyal customer yesterday who posted a blog about my tools. I just wanted to share this with you all. http://allrecipes.com/cook/10810822/blogentry.aspx?postid=244924

This is what makes us woodworkers happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment